Sperm Quality Analyzer
A "New Generation System" for fully automated semen analysis
designed to meet the needs of a modern IVF center
The SQA-Vision is a high performance analytical medical device that combines the technology of optoelectronics, computer algorithms and high quality video microscopy to provide a 70 second, precise and accurate automated quantitative semen analysis.
The SQA-Vision is flexible and can be set-up to include enhanced features for sample viewing and assessment during the automated testing process. WHO 3rd/4th or 5th criteria as well as counting chamber standards are easily selected. Customize the Vision to fit laboratory protocols.
The SQA-Vision will standardize the semen analysis process by guiding the operator through logical and intuitive testing cycles using touch-screen technology and user friendly interactive screens.
FDA cleared and CE certified.
SQA-VTMGold and QwikCheckTMGold -
your reliable and "easy to handle" - systems for daily routine
- SQA analyzers perform a complete quantitative semen analysis in less than 2 minutes.
- The testing process is easy and safe and requires very little experience and training.
- Runs fresh, frozen, washed or enriched and post-vasectomy samples.
- Results are available quickly and a physician can provide the patient with information about his sperm quality, diagnosis and treatmenz (if required) promptly and confidentially.
- The SQA analyzes all standard WHO approved parameters for basic semen analysis.
- SQA test results are objective, successive ejaculates, collected at different times can be compared to each other.
- Results are transferred to a database, patient reports can be printed out.
SQA analyzer - the top of the line system for
- assessing semen quality
- evaluating the effectiveness of treatment
- testing sperm quality before ART
- measuring the impact/efficacy of chemical or surgical sterilization procedures
- determination of oligo,- astheno- and azoospermia